- Be an agent of change by supporting a National Programs Team as they deliver best practice Youth Mentoring for 1500 at-risk young people Australia wide in 2020.
- Work in a growing not for profit
- Manage the day to day operations of our small Melbourne Office
- Excellent staff benefits and salary packaging
Raise Foundation is creating thriving communities through mentoring programs that empower young people to become resilient, capable and connected. We are about to enter a significant strategic growth phase to offer our program to every public secondary school in Australia, so it is an exciting time to be part of a powerful youth mentoring movement.
Our Programs Team is responsible for developing and delivering evidence-based programs that are continuously improved upon to meet and exceed the sectors benchmarks. We are a driven, positive and energetic team who are proud of our mentoring match outcomes for young people and are committed to maintaining our excellent match retention rate by ensuring high quality match support so that young people in our program feel heard, valued and supported.
As we embark on a journey to expand our presence in high schools across the country, we have an exciting, opportunity for a Programs Team Coordinator to join our National team. This role is responsible for providing effective support to the Raise Program Team including coordination, scheduling and distributing resources for key components of the program delivery cycle. The role will also be the central point of contact and communication for the Raise office in Melbourne. Success in this role looks like:
- The provision of exceptional team support to our State Manager for VIC/SA/WA and our Program Area Managers.
- Successful coordination, scheduling and resource distribution for program related activities and events
- The foresight to review, develop and implement efficient systems and processes for the Programs Team drive greater program outcomes
- Positive contribution to team cohesion by fostering a strong sense of connection between our Melbourne based, interstate and remote team members.
As with all of our employees, you have a genuine interest in the wellbeing of young people facing profound challenges in their lives. Youll be based at our office in Carlton North, and are an energetic and passionate professional who has had prior experience in Team Support, Program Coordination or another Business Administration role. Being the first point of contact for our Melbourne office, you will be welcoming, with an accommodating, can-do attitude. Youre a highly self-motivated and tenacious self-starter, you possess strong problem solving skills coupled with the initiative to develop and implement effective solutions.
Advanced IT Skills including experience in Microsoft Office365, cloud-based systems such as Google Drive or OneDrive and a CRM or Program Delivery System like Salesforce is important, as this position will require a high level of technical skills.
This position is for 15 hours per week for 43 weeks per year and is paid under the Social Community, Home Care and Disability Services (SCHADS) Award, through which salary packaging is available.
Interested or do you know someone who might be interested
This job will only be open until we find the right candidate.