Salary packaging so you take home more $, Generous leave benefits and supportive, flexible workplace, Southside location, onsite parking and close to transit hub.
Heres your chance to join Relationships Australia QLD (RAQ) during an exciting phase of business growth. Having serviced the community for over half a century, we continue to grow, with our clients at the heart of all we do.
Having secured a major funding round and now entering a major business transformation, we need a talented and experienced Digital Marketer/Communicator to drive internal and external engagement. This role is a contracted to December 2021.
About the Role
With support from the Manager Communications, you will be responsible for developing and executing our digital strategy, ensuring that the client journey is optimised at every digital touchpoint.
You will use data, research, and best practice insights to inform all you do, ensuring the delivery of targeted, client-centred communications that support the organisations strategic objectives.
Your role will challenge you to quickly gain intimate understanding of clients needs, and create and promote compelling communications for publication across multiple online channels including websites, intranet, social media, and email marketing.
You will collaborate with Business Analysts, Developers, program/product owners and other stakeholders on research and solution design of RAQs future virtual service offerings.
Who were looking for
Many of our clients are navigating challenges in their lives including family conflict, victims of crime, problem gambling, elder abuse and separation, so an ability to communicate with understanding of, and sensitivity to, diverse communities is essential.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated professional experience as a digital communicator including copywriting, SEO and SEM, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, CMS (Drupal preferred) and social media management
- Content production capability including photography, videography and basic graphic design
- Undergraduate tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related discipline, or the ability to demonstrate equivalent skills gained through experience
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform strategic, targeted communications
- Ability to apply action learning, iterate, measure and adapt to maximise outcomes
- A passion for the community and human services sector
- The ability to contribute to the evolution of services by supporting a positive change culture
Why choose RAQ
- Access to salary packaging to increase your take home pay
- Exceptional leave benefits including study leave, paid parental leave, annual gift days, and additional annual leave available for purchase
- Commitment to professional development (90% of RAQ staff undertook PD last financial year)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee benefits program
- Ongoing support and career pathways
Applications close at 4pm on Friday, 15 November 2019.