Seeking an experienced Auto Electrician to join an established team focusing on supervising installations on mining equipment. This role is based in Mandurah and will require local travel to South-West locations.
Please not that in order to be shortlisted for this position you must currently live in Australia with full working rights.
- Supervise Installations on Mining Equipment
- Perform scheduled servicing, maintenance and repair work predominately on Haul Trucks
- Examine and trouble shoot auto electrical issues.
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to work health and safety standards
Skills & Experience Required
- Qualifications as an Auto Electrician
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Auto Electrician in a similar field
- Experience within the mining sector
- Skilled at problem solving and troubleshooting
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team or independently as required
- Good time management and organisation skills
- A positive and professional work ethic
- $120K Salary + Superannuation
- Full time employment opportunity for 12 month contract
- Work for a company that values its people
- Ongoing training and development
Frontlines Construction Division specialises in Contracts Management, Estimating, Forepersons/Supervisors, Health Safety and Environment roles, Management, Planning and Scheduling, Plant and Machinery operating, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control and Surveying roles.
Frontline Trades and Services Division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, and Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gillian Deegan at Frontline Construction