We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician to join their large manufacturing business in the Snowy Mountains/Monaro region. The role provides vital routine and servicing to plant, machinery and equipment. Based in the township of Bombala, you could live 1 hour from some of the most spectacular coastline in Australia and 1.5 hours to the ski fields!
Only candidates who are currently living in Australia with full working rights will be short-listed for this position.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance for plant and equipment
- Trouble shooting equipment faults
- Undertaking modifications and design initiatives
- Fabrication and welding
- Ability to work and communicate with superiors
- Rotating shift work roster
- Current NSW Electrical Supervisors Licence
- PLC experience in fault finding and programming
- Demonstrated experience-diagnosing problems, maintaining and troubleshooting equipment in production/manufacturing environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet!
- Adherence and understanding of WHS Procedures and Protocols
- Competitive salary package including overtime penalty rates
- Ongoing, full time employment
- Company that cares about its people and its local community
- Option to pick up additional overtime if wanted
Frontlines Construction Division specialises in Contracts Management, Estimating, Forepersons/Supervisors, Health Safety and Environment roles, Management, Planning and Scheduling, Plant and Machinery operating, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control and Surveying roles.
Frontline Trades and Services Division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, and Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gillian Deegan at Frontline Construction