Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers -- where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each persons contributions. Were happy youre interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.
At Baxter, we know that people are critical to our success. For this reason, we have a highly supportive culture with focus on developing the careers of our people. The company also promotes an environment to allow autonomy, achievement, collegial support and sharing within a rewarding work environment.
Baxter is a global medical products and services company with expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. With approximately 61,500 employees worldwide, it has been a leader in the healthcare industry for more than 80 years.
We lead with insights, ideas and outcomes meaningful to our business success. We are experts in our field and we continue to learn and grow every day. Our way of working is open and collaborative with a focus on building trusted and ongoing relationships with all stakeholders.
This role is a key change agent for optimisation initiatives across all Supply Chain areas, responsible for providing direction and expertise to ANZ Supply Chain organisation (including Customer Service, Warehouse, Planning and Transport teams) on development of key performance indicators, including assessment of, and insight into any areas requiring focus or action. This role will develop predictive models, dashboards and tools to drive improvement of supply chain operational profitability, agility and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present opportunities for efficiency gain to Supply Chain Leadership Team and execute continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and governance of KPI dashboards, understanding of all supply chain metrics and success measures.
- Utilize data analytics to:
- Support projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify trends and risks.
- Engage teams in management of their own performance vs business objectives
- Regular review performance gaps and action plans.
- Work with department managers to maintain team dashboards and improve data management processes with data integrity and compliance in mind.
- Work with ANZ Supply Chain Director to ensure Global and Regional scorecards represent accurate monthly supply chain performance.
- Work with Commercial and Finance colleagues to develop and implement robust LRFP, Inventory Management and Budgeting processes.
- Support Supply Chain Optimisation Manager in the deployment of Baxters Enterprise Management System (EMS).
- Work with IT groups to identify and leverage available digital platforms for visual KPI tracking and performance measurement (e.g Tableau, Sales Force).
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in a data driven insights and process optimisation role.
- Proven experience with process flow design and data mapping.
- Working knowledge of strategy deployment, performance measures and financial/supply chain platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in English Language
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification
- Experience in Healthcare industry
- Experience of corporate business environments and stakeholder engagement.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close 15th November 2019
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy