- Temporary full-time opportunity (from November 2019, up to 12 months)
- Sydney CBD or Newcastle location
- $85,488 plus superannuation
In this role you will provide project, analysis and administrative support services to the Tourism, Technology and Services team to assist with the implementation of projects relating to the visitor economy in NSW. You will also assist with the development and delivery of policy and program materials as well as undertaking research and analysis.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Demonstrate an ability to work in an environment of very tight decision-making and responding to demanding and competing requirements imposed by clients and stakeholders, where the tasks may involve politically, commercially and culturally sensitive issues.
- Proven ability to provide project support activities that contribute to the development of policy initiatives, legislation, reviews, programs and services.
- Demonstrate an ability to research, prepare advice and information and prepare a range of communication products and materials.
- Excel at building networks and developing productive stakeholder relationships
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role and are interested in creating a more prosperous NSW we would love to hear from you!
This is an exciting time to join NSW Treasury’s Trade, Tourism, Investment & Precincts Group. Our vision is to make NSW a global hub for business, innovation and tourism. We support the growth and advancement of globally competitive and sustainable NSW industries to ensure a strong and resilient NSW economy.
Applying for the Role
Apply by submitting a current resume and brief cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the role.
Applications Close: Friday,15 November 2019, 11.55 pm
A talent pool may be created through this recruitment process. A talent pool represents a group of applicants who have been assessed and identified as suitable for this role or similar roles, and who may be considered for a range of similar roles, including temporary, term or ongoing roles, over the next 12 months.
NSW Treasury is a diverse organisation that values excellence in services, integrity, accountability and trust. We look forward to building an even more diverse organisation and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disability.
Due to recent changes in the structure of NSW Government departments, As of November 2019 this department and role will join the NSW Treasury cluster.