Large national not-for-profit company - salary sacrificing benefits, Flexible working - work in flexible ways to get the best outcomes, Gain significant investment in your growth and development.
Goodstart is Australias largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australias children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australias children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing more 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
We are seeking an experienced marketer with a passion for storytelling to join our Experience and Marketing team in Brisbane.
The Community Marketing Specialist role will be responsible for bringing the Goodstart story to life in Queensland. We want to bring families along the journey of what it means to be part of the Goodstart family, and how each of our centres across our 200+ strong network in Queensland is as unique as each community we are part of.
They will also work closely with our state teams to develop holistic and targeted marketing and family engagement strategies in response to the unique challenges and opportunities we face in the sunny state.
It will be an integral part of the newly formed Experience and Marketing team and will work alongside a dynamic team of: experience and design specialists, research and insights gurus, teams who build and run amazing digital things, communicators and movement builders and relationship marketing experts.
This is a permanent full-time role located in our head office in Murarrie and will also be part of a national network of other state-based Community Marketing Specialists.
About the role
- Use your strong marketing, PR and Social Media/Digital experience to bring the Goodstart story to life at a local level
- Develop and execute quarterly strategic marketing plan for your state
- Responsible for delivery of local community marketing strategies and event activations
- Generate positive PR and media opportunities for centres in the state, including establishing strong relationships with local media outlets
- Work in partnership with the state teams to identify and nurture effective community and business partnerships
- Provide guidance and best practice advice to our centre network around local marketing activities
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing, PR and Digital Media
- Strong community engagement and PR experience
- Ability to write compelling content for multiple internal and external channels
- Absolute customer mindset with a strong track record in digital communication using market insight and hard metrics
- Experience managing multiple projects across a matrix organisation and still delivering a customer focused outcome
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
We offer the following benefits -
- You get to work for an organisation that is driven by a purpose to make a difference in the lives of young children
- You also get access to:
- discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Ongoing support for training and professional development
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.
Application close date 10 November 2019
We are are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website.