• International – Mt Helen Campus
• Full-time, continuing appointment
• HEW 4 - $62,657 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. Federation University Australia has a strong commitment to educational and social equity, teaching excellence, research distinction, environmental sustainability and regional capacity building. We are Australia's number one University for job-ready graduates, and Victoria’s number one teaching quality, student support, and median starting salary, with 70% of graduates remaining on to work within the region.
About the role
The International Reporting Officer is responsible for contributing to the effective and efficient operation of Federation University Australia’s responsibilities in relation to various legislative and regulatory requirements for the delivery of programs to international students on shore and offshore.
Your responsibilities will include:
- issuing electronic confirmation of enrolments (eCoE) for all commencing international students;
- maintaining the COE Requests email account;
- reporting via Provider Registration and International Student Management System (PRISMS);
- informing students, schools, partners and Student HQ PRISMS when reporting results in a change of enrolment status; and
- maintaining files and records of reporting activities for future enquiries.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise competing work demands and meet tight deadlines;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- a commitment to deliver quality service and student-focussed outcomes;
- ability to work independently and within a team environment; and
- ability and extensive knowledge of MS office environment, Excel, email and other associated packages.
Careers at Federation University Australia
From a proud 150 year history, Federation University Australia is renowned for being accessible, inclusive, supportive and empathetic. Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with a commitment to building capability and skills through professional development.
We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 17 November 2019.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.