Lead a high performing campaign marketing team, Friendly, flexible and supportive work environment, Be valued for your people management skills as much as your marketing know-how..
Musica Vivas Mission
Musica Viva (MVA) exists to make Australia a more musical place. We are Australias largest presenter of chamber music and a leader in the provision of music education in the classroom. With a national office in Sydney and a presence in every state and territory, we reach approximately 360,000 people directly each year through inspiring performances, education activities and digital music resources.
About the position
This opportunity is a fixed term contract maternity leave cover for approximately 10 months. We are a flexible employer and, whilst the role is nominally full time, we are willing to consider part time options where possible.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Manager has responsibility to plan and implement effective marketing strategies aimed at maximising sales and engagement for Musica Vivas concerts and education programs.
The position manages a high performing team of 4 staff: Marketing Executive, Concerts, Marketing Executive, Education, Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer. Team management and supporting staff to achieve is crucial to the success of this role.
The position of Marketing Manager will include the following areas of priority:
- Overseeing the development of marketing strategies for all programs and contributing towards the broader strategies for Musica Viva to increase sales, audience engagement and brand equity.
- Supporting the Marketing Executives for Education and Concerts in effective, tactical campaign management across the range of programs and activities.
- Effective budget management and achievement of sales targets
- Managing post-campaign reporting on marketing strategies and campaign progress including analysis of results, interpreting data and making recommendations for campaigns.
- Ongoing analysis of sales reports and trends for communication to all internal stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager to help maximise the impact of digital marketing and improve online user experience.
The successful applicant for this opportunity will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and a minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
- Significant skill in managing staff at different levels of experience and expertise.
- Experience developing and implementing successful and innovative B2C integrated marketing campaigns, ideally in the arts, creative industries, events or education sectors.
- Project management skills, with experience managing the development, design and production of a range of marketing collateral.
- Financial and analytical skills to effectively manage budgets and campaign success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to garner internal and external support for programs and campaigns, and able to build trust and credibility with stakeholders.
- Eye for detail and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and efficiency.
Please apply by email directly at the address provided above. Applications submitted through the Seek portal may not be considered.
Please include a detailed covering letter addressing the position requirements, as applications lacking a suitable cover letter may not be considered.
Musica Viva is a family friendly and flexible employer committed to equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse cultural and regional communities. We also welcome applications from people who identify as having a disability. If at any stage of the recruitment process you require any accommodation due to a disability please let us know.
Applications close: 6pm Friday 15 November 2019