$220k OTE, Global Satellite Communications Provider, Established Successful Team.
This role is responsible for the strategic direction, service creation and go-to-market plan for non-broadcast channels including Mobility, Government, Defence & Professional Services.
In this role, we require multi-level experience in executive-level communication, business development and client relationship skills, strong planning skills; and the ability to create and execute strategies and problem solving for solution development are essential.
Most importantly, the role focuses on service creation to achieve product-market fit in target segments with key buyers. As such, the ideal candidate will have strong commercial acumen, business case skills; experience with market segmentation, and awareness for the shift to design/CX led digital GTM.
Ideally the successful candidate will be highly motivated & energetic with a “can-do” attitude; experienced in completing or an ability to harness and influence teams to execute on pre-sales solutions and documentation.
Sales will be generated through leveraging existing and developed industry contacts and thus creating opportunities related to our Satellite’s capabilities and solutions. About you:
A track record of success in Telco/ICT sales, face-to-face relationship selling, and prospecting new customer opportunities is vital and success in this role will be evident through the achievement of business targets.
The ability to effectively differentiate from our competitors in the experience that we can provide customers and to engage with Senior Executives across a range of organisation's will be key to the success of this role.
- Substantial industry sales and/or business development experience within Satellite
- Experience in relationship/strategic selling - preferably in Satellite
- Sound commercial and business acumen with experience in positioning value propositions to customers
- Proven track record in achieving sales growth through acquisition strategies and business development sales and customer loyalty through strong relationships
- A level of general business acumen with the ability to communicate effectively at CTO, CIO, CFO and CEO level
- Strong knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand satellite market
- Sound working knowledge of satellite product offerings and underlying technologies
- Experience in managing key technical relationships and selling strategic business solutions that included ROI analysis
- Creating and driving growth programs based on local or regional market conditions & business climate
- Strong presentation - written & verbal to internal and external senior executives
- Current industry and technological knowledge
- High levels of personal ownership and accountability, willing to accept responsibility for own actions
This is a superb opportunity to join an established, award winning, Australian Icon. With further opportunity for professional growth within the company and excellent renumeration package on offer there has never been a better time to join.
Please be aware that prior to confidential information being shared a NDA may need to be signed.