Permanent full time Monday to Friday role, Excellent company culture and employee tenure, Must be a registered surveyor with residential experience.
My client is an international company with offices located throughout Australia and China, all serving their growing client list of leading residential builders, industrial and commercial development companies, government and urban land authorities, developers, and architects.
They have an exciting opportunity for Registered Surveyor to join our Survey Department on a full-time permanent basis. This role can be based in either of our NSW offices at Ultimo or Hornsby.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Delivery of cadastral surveys;
- Overseeing large infrastructure projects;
- Working in multi discipline team environments
- Mentoring junior staff
- Preparation of final survey plans and reports
You will have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 2 years as a Registered Surveyor in NSW
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Experience with CAD, Magnet, Aconnex
- Proven strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate management and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to think quickly and make decisions with confidence
- NSW Survey field experience
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation.
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader in you.
- A team that is friendly and supportive.
- Flexible work environment.
- Starting base salary between $110k to $120k plus super.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Frontlines Construction Division specialises in Contracts Management, Estimating, Forepersons/Supervisors, Health Safety and Environment roles, Management, Planning and Scheduling, Plant and Machinery operating, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control and Surveying roles.
Frontline Trades and Services Division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, and Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.