Glass Outlet is a leading importer and wholesale supplier of fencing, balustrade, aluminium, stainless steel and showerscreen products to the trade only.
Our warehouse is located in Derrimut. Other depots are located in Dandenong, QLD, SA, NSW and WA.
A warehouse role is now available in our great team environment.
Duties will include:
- Receipt, unloading, checking and storing of inwards goods both local deliveries and imported container stock
- Ensuring that all incoming stock is put away in an efficient manner
- Ensuring all orders are picked, packed and despatched efficiently and to standards and time frames required
- Assisting to maintain cleanliness of the warehouse, yard & amenities
- General warehouse tasks as required
To be successful in the role, you should possess the following skills:
- Experience in a warehouse role with sound knowledge of the workings of a goods in/goods out distribution business
- Strong time management skills to enable execution of tasks
- Good communication skills having regard to warehouse/office staff and customers
- Possess a current forklift license
- Be physically fit as the role is hands on working side by side with team members
- A current MR drivers license would be viewed favorably but not essential (to relieve our designated driver from time to time (eg leave days))
This is an exciting opportunity in an expanding business and particularly for those with experience in stock in / stock out distribution warehousing.
If you are ready for a new challenge in a supportive and successful company, this is the role for you.
Work hours are 5 days a week, Monday to Friday with hours of 7.30am to 3.30pm.
An immediate start is available.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics