Glass Outlet is recognised Australia wide as a leader in the field of wholesale supply of glass/aluminium fencing, balustrading, aluminium screening, shower screens and accessories.
We have just opened a distribution depot in Jandakot. Other distribution depots are located in QLD, NSW, VIC and SA.
A warehouse role is now available at our new depot.
Duties will include:
- Receipt, unloading, checking and storing of inwards goods both local deliveries and imported container stock
- Ensuring that all incoming stock is put away in an efficient manner
- Ensuring all orders are picked, packed and despatched efficiently and to standards and time frames required
- Assisting to maintain cleanliness of the warehouse, yard & amenities
- Dependent on prior experience, minor aluminium cutting/fabrication work may also be contemplated for the right applicant
- General warehouse tasks as required
To be successful in the role, you should possess the following skills:
- Experience in a warehouse role with sound knowledge of the workings of a goods in/goods out distribution business
- Strong time management skills to enable execution of tasks
- Good communication skills having regard to warehouse/office staff and customers
- Possess a current forklift license
- Be physically fit as the role is hands on working side by side with team members
This is an exciting opportunity to join us opening our depot in Jandakot particularly for those with experience in stock in / stock out distribution warehousing.
If you are ready for a new challenge in a supportive and successful company, this is the role for you.
Work hours are 5 days a week, Monday to Friday with hours of 7.30am to 3.30pm.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics