Looking for 2 x Personal Trainers who hold their Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness, is registered with Fitness Australia and is insured with up to date First Aid Certificate. These are essential and will be requested during the interview.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to access the gym database and build up a Personal Training client base around these group classes where their earning capacity is unlimited.
- Be able to sign up and assist with gym member enquiries if they walk in during staffed hours, during classes, during PT sessions.
- Be willing to commit to 4hr shifts a week to conduct your Personal Training in.
- Bring your own customers in from outside the gym and they do not need to be members to train with you.
- The 3 x Shifts to select from include Wednesday, Friday, 6am-10am, Saturday 8-11, Friday 4-8pm.
This role would suit a Personal Trainer who has a 2nd job and is looking for an additional few shifts to branch out and add another market and demographic. This is an exciting time for the company as we get ready for the Summer blast of membership increase.
04/11/2019$0Northern Suburbs1 Sport & Recreation
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file