Work for Australia's leading sports agency, Fantastic team culture, Free Parking.
As the leading sports agency in Australia, Sport Australia is focused on getting more Australians participating and excelling in sport. The Sport Business Division's purpose is to help Australians move through life, enabling more Australians to move more often - delivering health, education and community impact. The Data and Reporting Manager is a key driver supporting the delivery of an online national grants program to get Australian students active.
As a member of the Sporting Schools team, you will be responsible for gathering and analysing the data of a federal government program for over 7,000 schools across Australia.
You will be responsible for the collection of data through surveys and have the ability to develop the right questions to help decision making.
You will have strong Microsoft Excel skills, love the VLOOKUP function and be able to report back findings in a way that is easy for people to understand. You will love analysing data and have a great ability to present it back through stories and explain the potential patterns.
You will analyse the operations of the Sporting Schools program and be able to report it back to key partners. You will also be a key figure to report results back to government.
Your role will help to get more Australians to move more often - delivering health, education and community impact and leading a change to move it.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in data, analytics, business or a related field
- Demonstrated prior experience in working with and analysing large sets of data
- Demonstrated capacity to provide timely, compelling and concise advice to inform and support decision making
- Demonstrated experience in risk management and business planning
This position is located in Canberra. This position will be available until December 2020.
Salary range = $90,203 - $103,998 per annum plus upto 15.4 % superannuation.
Employment benefits include free parking facilities and use of on-site gymnasium.
Applications close 5.00pm AEDT Wednesday, 23 October 2019 (no late applications will be accepted).
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Please download the job description and then hit the "Apply Now" button. You will need to upload your CV/Resume and then complete the online application form. The application form will include these questions:
- Describe how your personal attributes will contribute to our team and enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Referencing the job description, please describe why you believe you are suitable for this position
- Please list your key relevant achievements