Growing organisation with flexible work arrangements, Drive and contribute to a national residential portfolio, Utilise your marketing skills, project management & innovative thinking.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and energetic Marketing Executive to join Traders In Purple in a full-time permanent role, with the opportunity to be flexible, based in Brisbane.
As the Marketing Executive you will implement marketing campaigns for projects across QLD, NSW and TAS, ensuring delivery of project objectives and strategy.
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist and support S&M strategies, programs and initiatives
- Assist in the preparation, delivery and monitoring of all marketing campaigns including digital, print and out of home
- Assist with marketing briefs and presentations including corporate needs
- Manage online listings and edms
- Assist with budgets, project reporting and invoicing
- Conduct competitor and customer research, data analysis and reporting
- Assist in the update and maintenance of customer data
- Assist and attend project launches and events
- Work closely with the sales teams to optimise campaigns and deliver key sales messages
- Work collaboratively with internal and external agencies and consultants
- Assist in managing and delivering, content calendar, PR and social media
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar Marketing position within the residential property industry
- A proven track record in assisting in the development of marketing strategies and implementation of marketing campaigns
- A strategic mind-set with the ability to adapt to the national strategy at a local level
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-task environment
- Strong computing skills along with knowledge of website and social media channels
- A thirst for learning and a passion for keeping up with the fast moving marketing space
- Professional attitude in dealing with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work autonomously
About Traders In Purple
Traders in Purple has a diverse portfolio across residential, office, retail and hospitality sectors with over $2 billion in current pipeline. Through expansive capabilities coupled with a flexible and dynamic approach, we set out to create projects that have a positive, enduring impact on the communities they form.
With more than 30 years of experience and an impressive track record of 100 percent project completion, we are experts in urban renewal, rezoning and heritage. Located in three major locations across Australia NSW, QLD and TAS, Traders in Purple continue to expand into new markets through innovation and a firm commitment to our core values.
We are proud to be known as an organisation with a high level of community involvement and consciousness. We work in a collaborative capacity with leading specialists in their field to deliver memorable, landmark projects in some of Australias most iconic locations.
- Flexible work arrangement based in Brisbane
- Remuneration package will reflect candidates experience and qualifications
If you are looking for a long-term opportunity where your dedication and skills are valued and recognised but you are still afforded the opportunity to grow and develop we would love to hear from you.