Opportunity to join an Industry-Leading Manufacturing Organisation, Minimize environmental impact and improve resource efficiency, Applications close: Wednesday 23rd of October 2019.
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Reporting to the Koroit Site Manager, the purpose of the Environmental Manager is to support the Koroit site by ensuring relevant processes and systems are implemented to ensure compliance to regulations and Group policy. The role will also work to minimize environmental impact to the local receiving environment as well as improve resource efficiency and reduce product losses.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- Knowledge of chemicals management, uses / applications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
- Previous experience in the food manufacturing or dairy Industry (desirable not essential)
- Knowledge of the capital works processes, as well as maintenance activities
- Experience in the development, implementation and/ or the maintenance of Environmental Management Systems.
- Knowledge or experience in energy management and/or wastewater treatment system
- Experience undertaking environmental investigations and environment impact assessment
- Experience in coordinating resources to execute projects
Bega provides a competitive salary, certified training opportunities, fun culture and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Apply online via www.begacheese.com.au/careers/currentvacancies with a cover letter as the first page of your resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
The position description is available for download when you click through to apply.
Applications close: Wednesday 23rd of October 2019
We accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.