Full time role with career progression opportunity, We have a young, vibrant and energetic team, Exciting and fast growing company.
Who are we
Ever bought anything online Do you love technology
eStore Logistics are Australia's largest and fastest growing logistics company focused on eCommerce. It's safe to say, we love online retail!
What are we looking for
To support business growth, we are looking for an IT all rounder who possesses excellent technical and analytical skills to join the team at our site in Derrimut to manage IT systems and infrastructure, especially our Manhattan SCALE 2016 Warehouse Management System (WMS).
What will you do
1. Monitoring of electronic helpdesk queue and initial triage of all incoming tickets;
2. Provide systems support nationally; ensuring agreed service levels are met;
3. Maintaining and configuring various devices including; Windows CE7 Motorola RF portable computers, Windows PCs and laptops, printers;
4. Working with our external managed services provider on server operating system, backup, infrastructure, and security issues;
5. Documentation and reporting of any outage incidents;
6. Maintenance and application of updates to our various platform;
7. Support of integration layer, including connectivity and data quality.
1. Providing support and assistance to the projects team on an ad-hoc basis;
2. Maintain Quality Assurance by following a structured approach to system testing, unit testing and UAT testing. Assist with controlling the deployment of new software, software upgrades and software updates to production environments to minimise software defects, errors and re-work;
3. Providing training, coaching and user guides to ensure all staff, customers and partners are using eStores systems effectively and efficiently.
To be successful in this role you will have:
1. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualifications;
2. 1 - 3 years of previous work experience, preferably in a technology related field;
3. High attention to detail and critical thinking skills;
4. Great communication skills with a proven ability to liaise with stakeholders effectively;
5. Strong technical and analytical skills;
6. Australian Drivers license and own vehicle;
7. Technical knowledge of RF equipment and infrastructure;
8. Australian citizenship or permanent residence.