On site parking, Great location in Sydney northwest area.
Australian Clinical Labs is a leading provider of pathology services in Australia and is continually growing and developing.
An opportunity has become available for a Full Time IT Fieldwork Engineer to join the Information Technology team in Bella Vista. Working in the front line of the companys IT department you will be performing desktop and systems administration together with site visits across NSW, and supporting the company with break/fix support or escalating the request whenever necessary.
You will be a full stack support administrator, having proven administrative skills, providing hands-on technical support and systems administration, and supporting the business with your networking skills.
This is a fast paced environment requiring excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills as well as a broad range of general knowledge of IT.
The role will enable the candidate to develop their skills over time and become a subject matter expert in the field of IT.
The successful candidate will have experience providing technical support and imparting technical knowledge across an organisation following ITIL methodologies.
They will be innovative and ambitious and show a passion for technology and excellent customer service.
The candidate will be technically minded with excellent knowledge of the Windows operating environment, including client and server side applications.
Knowledge of SCCM, CISCO, Active Directory, SQL, Powershell scripting, and Linux operating systems will be highly beneficial, as would relevant industry certifications and a degree in IT.
Key selection criteria:
- IT related degree
- ITIL certification
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy ITIL customer service role (phone, e-mail and/or face to face) providing initial contact to a wide range of people with different abilities and levels of seniority
- Ability to communicate solutions to customer problems via different methods of communication in a way which is appropriate to the recipient
- Exceptional customer service skills demonstrable track record of providing a friendly can-do approach to resolving enquiries
- Experience working in a systematic, methodical and organised fashion, with the ability to recognise and take action when tasks need to be re-prioritised
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge of computer networking
- Experience of installing, configuring, using and trouble-shooting Linux; Microsoft
Windows and/or Apple
- Microsoft, or other relevant certification
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter selection criteria with your application to Ivan Ocampo.
All applicants must have a rights to work in Australia.